Why is my ex rubbing her new girlfriend in my face?

She dumped me and started dating this girl straight away, at the same time contacting me to be mean from time to time. She was trying to keep her new relationship on the low and string me along but I found out. I heard she was posting pics with her new girl on her private instagram, but then she posted a kissing picture as her display pic on kik, the only app I used to talk to her on. I mean I dont get it? You dumped me, why do you have to rub it in my face and hurt me more? Even if me and her had a nasty breakup, there's always love for that person, I would never do the same to her. What's the point really?

12

What Guys Said 2

• so that you become jealous of her with her new partner

• But Why would she care if I get jealous if she left me and is so happy indeed?

• you said you had a bad breakup this is her way of getting back at you

• Just to tease you!!
    It happens.
    I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

• I dont like men, but if i did, somewhere in the middle would be fine lol not too shaved and not too hairy.

• Oh! Lesbian :/ oh

What Girls Said 1

• no logical reason here i see but spite. which sucks cause u used to love her now she's doing this to you

• Does that mean she's not over me or just a pure nasty person?

• Check her. Ask her straight up whats up, if she says she has a girl? say good, then dont continue to flaunt her in my face

• And hay, message me sometime