Husband says he can't afford to pay rent?

We are homeless and I'm working on getting a job. My husband still works the same amount of hours but he claim he is being garnished. Should I believe this? Is this a way for him to split up with me or divorce me. He does not take calls around me and I do not know where he lives. What do you guys think?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever worries you have about your marriage are about to be put permanently to rest. (Most positive answer I can give)

Most Helpful Girl

• What? You are married to a guy that your dont know where he lives... but you are homeless. And he says his paycheck is being garnished. But you dont know for what.

How on earth are you even married to this gem?

• He lives with friends but he won't say the location

• He also does not want to kiss me anymore

What Guys Said 1

• Break up now

What Girls Said 2

• Sketchy.

• I'm not understanding. Your husband has a job but he's not providing or attempting to provide a home?

• Yes he has stopped paying rent and it's been almost 3 months and he keeps saying he has to save up

• Without knowing the whole situation in detail it sounds very shady, I would be concerned too! I would say keep working towards getting a job and getting your life together without him! Best of luck to you