My ex sent me a couple Snapchats. I finally replied, but kept it short and positive. Then she deleted me a few days later. Why?

We dated a little over 3 months. We sent each other break up text messages about the same time, so it was a mutual thing. We both had really strong feelings for each other the first couple months, but I may have pushed her away after I told her I needed a little space, as I was feeling a little smothered. Her text said she wanted to stay friends if possible, but I've been avoiding her since the break up. Any input?

Thanks that makes sense. The funny thing is she still has me as a friend on Facebook. What is that about? Would it be immature of me to delete her from all social media in using Facebook?
Including*

12

What Girls Said 1

• If you dont have any feelings for her do what you need to do to stay sane. I think she contacted you because she still misses you and wanted to find hints from your snapchat responses on whether there was still hope for you two as a couple. but she probably got a vibe you weren't interested so she was trying to protect to herself by pushing you away with deleting you.

What Guys Said 2

• She decided that she doesn't want to stay friends anymore. It's a good thing. Most ex "friend" relationship are weird and complicated.

• Well looks like this is all a result of bad decisions. You guys were hot and heavy cause you had a case of the "Infatuation". After it lifted you guys wanted to retain a friendship but you didn't put in the required effort for her to see that's what you wanted. She simply gave up and moved on since to her you didn't appear to have that mentality of wanted to remain friends.