Should I do the we need to talk thing?

I had this crush and I gotten really close to her, she tells me about her personal life and she really listen to me more than most people ever did and felt a really strong connection. and i think I she doesn't return my feelings because she didn't offer alternatives for our meetups and stuff. I made things awkward between us when I greeted her yesterday too excitedly in front of her family and wierded her out. she avoided me after the showis done said very little to me in person. I apologized in messenger a few minutes later and she said it was okay and we can still hangout. but since she somewhat betrayed my feelings by not offering alternatives when she told me she was going with her family to see this show which i was also seeing knowing i was going to watch the movie and not inviting me to sit with her or told she is going to be with her family when i asked her to tell me if anything came up. I know i should give up on her. but I don't know if I want to stay friends with her after some thought after what happened. I want to let her know how i feel and tell her i know she doesn't have the same feelings for me, I want her to know why i liked her and how my feelings got stronger and did everything I did for her and why I did what I did that day, but ultimately I felt betrayed and used by her emotionally because she used me for attention. I want to let it out to her and two of her closes friends also my good friends (her twin (she was there when it happened) and her twins boyfriend) to listen. I don't know if i can remain friends or not because my social circle does heavily involve her greatly. but I want to talk about it.

I also like to mention I run into her a lot
What I really am mad about is she didn't let me know until i asked her a few days later and I was the person who told her about the show and I invited her to watch it.

10
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• does she even know how you feel about her like straight up have you told her you like her? if not you can't be mad.
    as anything dealing with her and her family (i. e going to the same show with her family that you were seeing) she's with her family and you have no right to be mad at her that she didn't invite you to be with HER FAMILY, that is childish.

• its pretty clear that I like her and she knew. What I really am mad about is she didn't let me know until i asked her a few days later and I was the person who told her about the show and I invited her to watch it.

• thats why im asking the question.

• talk to her and actually tell her how you feel. tell her like your not trying to be weird or anything but you are aggravated of what she did (not that she was with her family but that she could have said something to you) and that you don't know if you can be friends if she doesn't feel the same

What Guys Said 0