Guys. Does it really bother you when you see your ex on social media looking good and fit and happy?

Does it actually have any affect when you see your ex looking good on social media? Is this route the way to go to their attention or do you genuinely not care? My ex is the very first person to look at all my snaps just trying to figure out if I can use this as an advantage to make him miss me.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want someone back who gave you up to begin with? Or do you just want to torture him for giving you up? If thats the case then yes... look hot as hell on social media... especially when your in photos with hot guys.. HOLY HELL that gets to men bad.

What Guys Said 4

• If your ex left you and is happy with that decision then they honestly won't care what you do or don't do. They won't even be thinking about you or looking, that's the reality. It's harsh but it's life.

• He did tell me he was having a hard time seeing my pictures and snaps. But then he acts so cold when we talk so I don't know what to make of that

• Well, if he finds seeing them hard then it's clearly not hard enough that it makes him come closer to you. He seems pretty resolute in moving on because he is not seeking any warmth between you. You should perhaps move on too. Wondering what an ex is doing is a waste of time. If they want you to know then they'll be in touch.

• I disagree, with any ex or previous flame if I see them looking good online it makes me wonder if I made the right decision.. my advice would be to look after yourself get fit and take good photos ;-)

• Couldn't care less. She's my ex for a good reason idgaf what's going on with her

• I don't have an ex so I never had to deal with this

What Girls Said 0