Does my ex want me back?

My ex has been taking about me to his friends and has been asking questions on how I'm doing. I don't know how he feels about me for sure. He changed his bio on Instagram to "I am not throwing away my shot." What does this mean? He hasn't talked to me in person and I only hear from other people that he talks about me. He's kind of a loner so he's never with other girls, I never see him with any. What do I do? I want to get back together with him...

01

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you two break up? Why won't that be a problem again?

• He was stressed with school and other things so he didn't want to be in a relationship. He said it was "easier" without one.
      I'm hoping it wouldn't be a problem if we got back together, but why does he continue to talk about me?

• I still think about the girl who stole my heart when I was in high school and that was 46 years ago. You can't let that stop you from moving forward.

• I'll see what happens, and if it's a lost cause, I know I'll have to move on. Thank you for your input friend!

What Girls Said 0