Need help please?

So my sister finally got with the boy she really loves. she's had a crush on him since they were sophomores but now they are both out of high school and living together. So far since they have been together she has lost her car and had to take out mutiple loans so she could pay bills because he won't get a job. He only sits around plays games, sleep, and eats all the food. To top it off she was sent a ad by one of her friends from craigs list of him asking for trans sex but he told her that his phone was hacked. Like wtf seriously it had a picture of his a**. So then the same friend show her the messages that he sent her asking for nudes but my sister is madly in love with him. I dont know what to do anymore! What should i do.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Best thing you can do is to sabatoge the internet and TV so the numb get bored. You can't really do much for your sister. She is blind to the red flags cause she is in love and it happens. She won't wake up and take notice until she is ready to. If you push her then she will only resent you. I highly suggest that you talk to her and make sure she is on birth control so she won't get knocked up but the guy. Hood luck with your sister. I pray that she does not destroy her whole future cause of the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a problem with who your sister is dating try confronting her about it. There will absolutely be conflict so expect it when that happens. She may not want to leave him but you saying something will put the question "should I stay with him" in her head. It sounds like she has had a long relationship with this man and something like that is difficult to part from especially if she is so in love with him. Give it time, she might even find out that she doesn't want to be with him anymore on her own. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

What Guys Said 2

• support your sister, offer advice, but ultimately you can't control her. if she can't wake up, forcing her will only result in resentment.

• tell her the truth. if you have brothers or a good father then bring them into this. just tell her the truth

• and this should really be over since they're not even married so he has no commitment to her

What Girls Said 1

• Uh She should GET OUT, holy he's literally just weighing her down, I don't understand why people who can get a job, complain and don't (her boyfriend) she really can't keep up with both of their finances, its not cool and he's basically cheating on her.