Why do girls cry so much?

This girl who dumped me cause my dick is too big called me crying last night. She told me she didn't mean that, and that she still wants to see me. I hung up on her real quick and texted her, IDFWU. She called me like 10 times non stop haha. Am I wrong, should i give her another chance? Honestly i dont play games, cause ain't nobody got time for dat.

74

Most Helpful Girl

• She must have an emotional connection to and changed her mind.. that or she feels stupid for not trying it lol

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• No, don't 'give her another chance'. I don't think you're mature enough to handle a relationship just yet.

• Uhhh fuck bitches... get money?

• Not all cry so much but based on that, you're definitely better off without her!

• She sounds messed up for dumping you over that, it's probably indicative of future problems should you take her back. I'd probably stay away from her.

• Well if you don't play games at all then you answered your own question, Don't answer. Lol

• because girls are emotional

What Guys Said 3

• Inbefore you're dreaming of her, and wake up crying. :3

It's human to show emotion, and this is obviously an emotional time for her.. SHe'll probably be referring to you as "jerk" or "ugly ex" on her feed some time from now.

• 1|0
  • CAUSE FEELINGS AND STUFF. It's honestly so fucking cute when they cry. My girl cries over every fight and I just love her. It shows she cares and love me endlessly. Fuck I love women, they all deserve kisses