Ex girlfriend called me up out of the blue saying she misses me?

I haven't talked to her in awhile, she bailed on me one day and I refused to chase someone who didn't want to be in my life. Thats not to say I didn't try to save it I just walked when it seemed pointless. Anyway now she's telling me about all this stuff that reminds her of me and she's sorry and she misses me. I told her to tell me to my face and she said she'd try but she's busy, but every time we've talked the last couple days she's been out partying. Obviously I have feelings for this chick still but we're literally 15-20 min away at worst. If she misses me so much why can't she make time to see me? I can't help but think she's just stringing me along. What do you guys think?

I think all of you are right to be totally honest. These retarded games never fuckin end hey? Ah well. Thanks all

32

Most Helpful Girl

• she's misses the company, if she really missed you she would have made an effort to tell you to your face by now instead of partying. Tell her to move on.. she left so don't bother coming back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, I've been there and this isn't always the case.. but 9/10 it usually is. Her actions are speaking louder than her words. She says she misses you and how badly things remind her of you and yet can't find time in a 24hr period to meet you, or setup a chance for you two, to meet up somewhere briefly.

Let her actions show you what she's about mate. And let that guide you.

What Girls Said 2

• she doesn't miss you. if she missed you she would set aside time to meet up with you

• Sounds like your a re bound maybe she feels she isn't getting enough from other men but she can get what she wants from you.

What Guys Said 1

• don't do it man. she can't find a man and is scared that she won't so she's playing on sympathys