So I just seen my ex on tinder? What to do? Really tempted to swipe right?

Me and my ex were together for a month. We got together at the start of December. We met each other's families. He said he loved me etc. Talked about the future, marriage and all that. We got on so so well!! He said he was so happy!! Then a week after new year he said we moved too fast and it put him off and he's moving back to Liverpool where he lived for 7 years. I was gutted. Asked him for another chance at moving things slow. He said he wants to be alone for a while and it's best to cut all ties for now. I collected my things from his house (his mum gave me them because he had a tummy bug apparently) and sent him a message wishing him all the best and I'll maybe catch up with him sometime. No reply. Haven't heard from him in a week. Then I looked on tinder today (for an ego boost mostly) and there he is. I'm so tempted to swipe right outta curiousity lol! My sister said he could be on it for a ego boost too but I don't know. Bit gutted! When we started dating he said he deleted the app and I told him I had deleted my account completely. So maybe that's why he's showing?
please help? I'm trying to move on but seeing that hurt!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well obviously he's not trying to be alone if he's looking on Tinder unless he is on there out of curiosity too

• I am genuinely not looking for anyone else. Just outta curiosity more than anything. And a bit of an ego boost.

• I never thought of that right enough! It's stayed the same

• Yeah there are a lot of apps that work like that always using your location for best results I assume. I was going to try Tinder but I couldn't download it without using Facebook which I do not have or use

Most Helpful Girl

• Swipe left (left is no? swipe NO anyway). You don't need that after ONE month of being together no matter what he said and did that month. Swipe left and then go on and find something to boost your ego if you need that, but just DONT swipe right on an ex.

• I just clicked out of it and done nothing at all! Maybe he just never deleted his account. He's planning on moving overseas and the reason he broke up with me was because of that so I don't see the point in him taking up with someone else. Was just a bit gutting to see.

• Sadly he could be just looking for one for the night, but either way.. He is gone and you shouldn't watch his ass walk away, you should just turn your back and find someone new. It was just one month after all.. You'll be fine, just don't swipe right :p

• I just clicked out of it and didn't do anything! I'm going no contact for a while to help me. The longer I'm not speaking to him, the easier it will be for me. If he ever comes back, I'll deal with that when it comes

What Guys Said 3

• You didn't delete your account..

• So you both went back to your old ways.

Nothing to do but find someone else if you wanna do that.

But if you want some kicks, swipe away.

• I just done it for an ego boost really. I have no intention of meeting anyone just yet.

• Going on tinder won't boost your ego, you're there to find a replacement.

• That's probably true but at the minute no one has come close

• I don't know maybe it would look desperate n that might make him take u for granted

• I just clicked outta the app and didn't do anything. I'm just curious as to what he's done

• It's ok! I just didn't think it would hit me this hard! I didn't know a guy who would promise you the earth and then just change! Maybe in time he'll realise what he's done.

• it has happened with me too
      in my case it was a girl though
      so ik how u feel

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you?

• Just to see if he swiped right too. I just clicked out of it and done nothing lol