Heartbreaking breakup, him making me sleep in the floor, custody of our 1 year old, why is he doing this?

I was about to pack his lunch for work and he had that same look of resentment on his face that he's been having for months. So i asked him why he was acting like that and why he was so mean. Lately all he will do is play video games from the moment he wakes up until 4am. Leaving me with our son alone, not changing a diaper or feeding him once. Not cleaning up his messes ever. And never playing with him. His birthday was yesterday and he didint spend any time with me or our son even though i asked him to. He is so angry when i ask for help. I started aching him what's wrong and the whole time he replied with " idk" and he looked at his phone. Finally he told me he had no feelings for me anymore. We then talked about our one year old son, well i tried. He would barely talk to me but he said he wants to go to court to fight for custody. Then he told me this is his bed and to sleep on the floor. After a night of aching i offered him a sandwage to get back in bed. I tired to talk to him again but he said i can just go lay back on the floor because he doesn't want to hear it. Wtf why did my boyfriend just turn on me so quick. Why would he wait to tell me he hates me then treat me so bad when i asked him to get off his game at 1 am and watch a show with me after i make his lunch. He hates me and I'm confused. So guys with his behavior does he really hate me or do i have a chance. I'm 19 and have no place to go honestly and ib thought he loved me

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take this the wrong way but it may be a combination of things that has led him to this point. I think the fact that you both are young and have a child is a couple of reasons. The way he acts towards you and your child shows he's not fully committed to taking care of the baby or being with you. He has a young mentality which consists of enjoying himself, video games, and possibly being with other girls. As far as custody goes he may want to get rid of you and live his life but still support his child.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, save yourself, save your baby. You are far too young to be going through this. Dump that guy! There has to be one member of family, or even a friend, that will assist you.

What Guys Said 2

• Better question: Why did you have a child at 18? No career or post-secondary education.

• You will be better off without him and i hope you get custody of your son.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have somewhere you can go with your son?