He's dating someone a lot like me?

My ex and i have been tgt for 4 years. We broke up 6 months ago bc he felt like he doesn't love me anymore. He came back 2 months ago after i've sort of moved on and told me he loved me but isn't ready for a relationship. I've tried chasing him since but i found out he's talking to someone for the past few days and his convo (hacked into his social media) with this girl seemed like how he talked to me when we were in good terms tgt. Her personality seems a lot like me. Is she just a rebound or is he compensating?

by the way, he's done this before when we were tgt. Talk to other girls on twitter/ig and claims as friends. I guess he likes flirting around but with this girl he's talking to her like how he talked to me when we were tgt.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Quote-"You've *sort of* moved on, and been chasing him". Translation-youre not through with him AT ALL.

• Obv i haven't moved on. I've been with him for 4 years. But when he came back i missed him but i didn't feel like i needed him in my life. And him and this new girl is bugging me cuz I don't know if it's a rebound or no

• I'd agree. Thank you so much.

• No worries.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he likes someone with your type of personality.

• its a rebound

• How do you determine an ex is in a rebound or not?

• its been a 4 years relationship... a long time... he jumped in another one pretty quickly

• It's only been a few days and he's talking to her like during the times he's in a relationship with me?