Please explain Single moms to me?

So dated this single mom for year. The kids dad stopped doing the little he was doing because she was dating, "let that N***a raise then (the two wonderful kids). Granted I NEVER saw myself dating someone with kids. long story short I made sure there was groceries in the house, gas in her car, good with the kids, sex is good, just going out of my way and etc...

I get dumped cause I'm a good guy, she said, " now that I have a good guy in front of me I don't know how to deal with it, I'm just not use to it"

She posts on facebook how "good guys don't exist anymore"

So can a woman just explain why someone would do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, so many thoughts and emotions are going through her. If she's like me, I'm a single mom and don't want an overly nice guy (probably like you don't want that overly prefect woman) it's just annoying. If you're happy with a white picket fenc, awesome. But we are wired to lure, please, and keep a man. Men like the chase but also like to feel loved by their woman (women).

You gave her everything but she never had to work for it or earn it. Do parents give their kids everything? No. We don't because if we did, they'd be spoiled brats who don't respect us. Don't give it all away! There's always something attractive about a slight mystery or onset of curiosity.

What Girls Said 13

• That sounds like an individual thing.

I only know one single mom and her ex denied the child (paternity test proved otherwise) and they were very much in an exclusive relationship at the time of the child's conception and for months after. And he said he wanted no responsibility.

And so she doesn't date much. The kid is 5 now. She doesn't introduce guys to her girl. She said the next guy she introduces to her daughter will be her daughter's future step father. She dated a guy for a year and a half without him ever meeting her kid. They broke up for whatever reason.

I only know single moms who break up because the guy isn't ready to be a dad or whatever. Not because they're flakey.

• My goal wasn't to be their step dad, I sure as hell wouldn't of turned it down though!!! I just wanted her and to be their her her. This are actually a plus. I wish I could post videos on her. They are awesome... I don't know maybe ask your friend and see what she says?

• Maybe I will.

• I'm not sure. I'm not a mum, but she's stupid. I hope she wasn't just using you. Let her sort out her issues herself. I just feel sorry for you and her two kids to be honest.

• Some women don't have much respect for themselves and allow themselves to be treated poorly, that's likely how she ended up in this predicament! Don't change what you're doing, which all sounds spot on. Just realized she likely has low self esteem and can't handle being treated like a lady. Good luck to you.

• How do you not change after that? to get attached to kids that are not yours, provide for a family, and then to get dumped because your a "good guy"... can't tell me you don't change

• So you think it could get better somehow?

• I think the best thing to do is walk away from that situation even though I know it's not easy!

• Because she isn't into you and didn't want to say it. Sorry.

• If she wasn't into me why have me around her kids, friends and family? I've taken them on multiple trips out of town. Then for a year...

• Sorry, I missed the year part. Maybe she felt it was getting serious and she wasn't ready for that. I don't know. People are crazy.

• Because she's bipolar? Seriously, there's no reasonable explanation

• Because she has low self esteem.

• Its more comforting for someone likr me to date someone who treats me badly as Im more used to that then a guy who actually wants me.
      Im not a single mother, but I dont date men who are too good for me, well, because theyre too good for me and its weird.

• Insecurity, fear and uncomfortable with a side of lacking self worth.

• Maybe after seeing what a good guy you are. She was feel guilty or like a burden since you were taking care of so much for her and her children.

• She doesn't feel like she deserves you or she feels guilty and she wishes she could have that and not feel guilty... she probably meant that more so then "good guys don't exist anymore". She's just having a tough time. Ignore it.

• You deserve better. Hope you'll find someone who will appreciate you for who you are and in the meantime stay away from crazy ones.

• Wow that girl is a bitch if I could marry or date someone like that when I'm in a situation with two kids no husband and a great boyfriend I wouldn't loose it

• media.tenor.co/.../raw
    She not worth it

• Sounds like a crazy bitch to me...

What Guys Said 7

• this guy will change ur life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sESMzXEPSps

• She got scared that you were going to use her or dump her. She got scared of commitment and afraid to be hurt again if things got serious. So she dumped you before you dumped her.

• Lets look at the facts: her ex (the father of the children) is a retard -> she fucked that retard -> she loves fucking retards -> you are not retarded enough for her. Basic logic. Now if you were a criminal or some other sort of a loser she would be all over you. Worthless bitches like that don't want or deserve a decent guy

• Stockholm Syndrome. She's been with men that treat her like carp for so many years that she rationilizes that these are the only type she deserves. Her greatest fear is change and you being the nice guy in her life scares her.

• A woman dumb enough to be a single mother is simply dumb.

• She's an idiot and she found a bad-boy that gave her the tingles.

• You must be upset :(

• just trying to understand the logic that's all man

• I see, it is shitty

• It really is... the facebook post blows my mind... but also why have people in and out of your kids lives? crazy!