Is it wrong when people give you compliments and you just say thank you? What's the best way to reply to a compliment?

Will people think that you are being too cocky when you own the compliment? Or if you turn the compliment down you will be portrayed as a downer and an insecure person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're not obligated to give them a compliment, but if you want to give them a compliment back, sure, otherwise a thank you is fine

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe with the thank you a smile that is directed at them specifically. And then wish them a good day or afternoon.

• Some might, I was a late bloomer so I don't act and think i'm a total knock out. I even get accused of having like 10 girlfriends and i'm always like O_o

• I hate when people tell me how good i look, its like "i know stfu" unless its someone i know, then i actually appreciate what they say.

• Fuck em. Thanks is enough.

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing wrong with saying thank you.

• i always say thank you so much i really appreciate it

• Thank you is fine