I can't move on 😭. Help?

We broke up before almost 3 months ago. We were together for like 10 months. In the 1st 3 months we were very happy. I mean no fights but after that we fought for silly things. (Sometimes big). However after a day we broke up he asked me to settle again. But I refuse thogh I wanted him because of anger and I was very sad. But I still want him. I thought he still want me too but when we texted recently I realised that he has moved on. He has already began to like someone else. It broke my heart. But then again he apologize if it hurt me. Does he still love me idk? How so he already started like someone.
And also I'm a mommy's girl, my mom is like my bestfriend but when my mom got to know about my relationship she became very upset. I don't know what to do.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• well u need to move on if he likes someone u should too

• Thank you but i don't know exactly whether he has move on.

• Mm i see.. thank you 😊😊

• ur welcomeπŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Try not contacting him. Don't do anything that reminds you of him. Focus on you. If you dn't and you get innto a new relationship, you will feel the need to be clingy and not lose this person because you weren't able to get over the other. Do things you want to do, I'm not saying forget your ex, but I'm saying do the things that you did before you met him. Be happy with your life like you did before you met him. Go out with friends you know won't bring him up and get busy with your interests. This way, you won't remember him as much and you can easily find someone else and move on when you are ready. I hope this helps :)

• Thank you so much. But my friends are busy so i don't wanna disturb them. I'll try best. My only problem is whether he still likes me.

• Thank you so much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜™

• your welcome :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!