I broke up with my boyfriend for the third time. But I need help communicating. How can I help myself in my relationship?

So, there are people telling my boyfriend not to get back together with me. But no one knows the whole story. This is my first relationship. The first time I broke up with him was because he had an outburst that reminded me too much of my dad who was abusive. So yeah I ran scared that time. But we fixed that. The second time I only threatened to because he was just gonna leave. He wasn't going to talk through anything or listen to what I was saying when I really needed someone and we were arguing. But we fixed that. This last time, he asked me to move in with him. But we have so many miscommunications and I felt detached to him like we've been taking advantage of each other. He was the one who recommended we break up but Yes I did not stop him until it was too late. We're completely different people with different needs and wants and I wasn't scared to move with him. But I haven't been happy for a long time and moving in I felt would make it worse. Now, after he talked to whomever on here, he said he shouldn't get back together with me when the entire time it's been our communication. No one even knows anything that we've been through. Nor did he tell you how detached he admitted to feeling with me. But I thought breaking up was what he truly wanted too. I have trouble communicating because he doesn't listen. I've tried a few times but I only pushed him away. I don't have anyone to talk to. I have no one.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, by just reading the title I can give you some advise.
    By breaking up with the same person thrice I don't think it would be smart to get back together. Just cut him off.
    It's not healthy...

• Find a man, not a boy

What Girls Said 1

• Don't go back with him. This sounds like a toxic, unhealthy relationship. Find yourself a good man