Should I stay engaged?

Okay so here it goes... I have been taking this guy for three years we got engaged last November. So we will have been in a relationship for four years come April. I just don't feel it anymore, I want to do badly. Now for me it gets awkward I feel like I've run out of things to say. Also since about last January, really since he purposed he seems to have given up like he doesn't have to try anymore. He was putting his friends ands family before me and I know he should some of the time. But it seems like he'd forgotten about me and my opinion. Then this past summer a guy from my past popped into my life I hadn't heard from him in 3 years. We never dated or anything just friends. But I feel there is something about him. Like he gets me and there are times when I can feel him when he's near me. Example out to a bar hadn't heard from him in two days this feeling that I'm going to see him washes over me and then a hour later we make eye contact he walks right to me on the dance floor. It was weird. Now this guy isn't the best thing ever made he has issues he just had a son with another girl. He has some drug issues but I feel as though he was sent to me for some reason. My fiancé kinda had a similar thing happen in the beginning of our relationship he was still talking to his ex so now I'm confused and don't know if I'm just over thinking my friend just popping back into my life. Or if there's a reason for it. What should I do

04

Most Helpful Guy

• So an ex druggie wants to hook up with you while you're engaged and you're considering it? I think if you don't wanna be with your man anymore then leave his ass, but dont end up cheating on him with an ex drug user. Either make it work or leave if u can't. No matter how much your fiance has changed he deserves not to be cheated on. You're playing with fire here and someone will get burned I assure you that.

• He's not an ex he was my best friend from the time we were nine till freshmen year of college. He moved he wasn't a druggie when we were friends

• Not now that I told him that my friend has feelings for me

• Oh okay. But yeah, my advice is simply leave him before it turns into something worse.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Have you talked with your fiance about how you are feeling in regards to your current relationship such as feeling that he does not try and that you as well as your opinion do not matter to him anymore?

• Yes we had a huge fight about it kinda. I said I wanted to push the wedding back. He said no that if we're getting married then we're getting married on the date we set. I told him that I felt Like he wasn't trying and he tried to step his game up but now I'm feeling that maybe it's to late

• I can see myself as single for a little bit and being happy but I'm really ready to find someone and can grow oldWith and maybe have kids with. I think my guy friend and I would be very happy together but the drug issue is a big deal for me and I've stated this to him. I have fun with my fiancé I think we're great friends that work very well with each other I just don't feel that connection anymore

• Yes the drugs and the other woman whom he has a son with could be an issue and would be detrimental to a potential relationship. Yeah I can understand wanting that relationship where you actually grow old together cause I want that too! Anyway if you already feel a lost connection then that is a big deal and it needs to be discussed. I would say follow what you feel is the best for you and would be the best possible outcome.

• if you aren't sure definitely delay it at least

• Go for it. Get it out of your system.

What Girls Said 0