Would it be mean to breake up on Valentines day?

i need to breake up. Valentines day is just another day for me and then I will see my boyfriend again..

• yes
  • no
  • unsure
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully in the future you can get together and laugh about your Valentine's Day breakup.

In a way, it's a very appropriate day, since you will both be free for new experiences.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• I broke up on Valentine's day and my birthday before haha. It's no big deal, the break up is the hard part, the day is irrelevant.

• I don't see the point in waiting. Just do it now. It might be another day to you, but he could be planning something special for Valentines. So just do it now

• To make things exciting, you could inform him now that you have something very special planned for Valentines' Day. And then poof! ;)

• yes I would

• 0|0
  • if it has got to be done, the day does not matter.
    get it over with.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!