I'm not happy with my boyfriend anymore?

I told him, and I told him I want to leave him in hope he would try harder but he just said I should because he wants me to be happy

How do I leave him? We've been together for 3 years and we were eachothers first love

How do I go from texting all the time and seeing him to not doing any of it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to leave bad enough you'll leave

• I've never left anyone before though, I don't know what I'd do after, I'd still end up texting him or simething

• Again if your miserable enough you'll leave and not care about anything else.

• Alright Carl

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the same thing. I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years. First loves just like you. I was hoping he would get scared and chase me and try and change. Nope. He didn't do any of that. He said he'd change but never really did. And when I broke it off again he just let me go. people don't change. What you see is what you get. So if he didn't make the effort while in the relationship he for sure won't while he's out of it. My ex realized being single was better than being with me. Nothing I've done has convinced him to come back. It sucks and it sucks bad BUT you have to either settle for how he is and be unhappy or try your hardest to move on and find someone that fits our needs.

What Guys Said 1

• so what's the question? seems pretty straight forward to me just leave him and move on

• Well if you read the description, you'd see there was actually a few questions :)

What Girls Said 1

• Love is worth fighting for, but If he's not willing to make an effort to make the relationship work then it's pointless staying. You can't " fight. " alone in a relationship

Talk to him again. Communication, sacrifices and compromises are the only way to salvage relationships. If he's not willing to do any of that then the relationship is over anyway