Should I confess to my ex I was drunk? I'm very lost right now?

Ok so long story short me and my ex broke up October 2015 ever since then I had lingering feelings for him. They increased when he told his friends he would ask me on a double date to the movies but he bailed and ended up going by himself and his friends. Since then I've been a bit heartbroken. He started talking to this girl he has never talked to in person. They just tag each other in stuff , no flirting they don't message each other every night and they don't talk in person. A month ago I was drunk, I talked to him. I don't remember if I got mad at him, said something etc but I think I remember telling him my feelings and he rejected me saying he doesn't like and want me. So now I get to see him 5 times a week, formal (prom) is coming up and I was told he said he is "taking someone" and I don't know if he's joking , already asked them or he wants to take someone. So I'm actually really sad hurting. I want to tell his best friend who I can trust and knows that I like him that I was drunk and I said things I shouldn't have said. What should I do:(

12

What Guys Said 2

• he will not any more interested. find new guy as you are just under 18

• move on. u deserve better.

What Girls Said 1

• Just leave it. Youve said your peace, and fixating on it won't. make. him come back