Is there any way to get her back?

Hello to who ever is reading this, please take the time to give me some advice. I am 20 years old and in dire need for relationship advice. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 11 months now and tonight she decided to move out. She found out that I had looked through some girls pictures on an online dating site that I had made long before I met her. I never got on this website and an email came up and my curiosity got the best of me. I looked through a few pictures and didn't delete my history because it was harmless to me, but I still knew it was wrong. I never messaged anyone or really even thought about the girls I saw on there. I don't know what motivated me to go and look through these pictures. My girlfriend is beautiful but has gained some weight and I don't know if I subconsciously am less attracted to her. This is my first relationship and her 3rd or 4th. We have been living with each other for 5 months now and we have had plenty of ups and downs. When we first met I suppose you could say I was the dream guy. I treated her like a princess and over time I guess I got comfortable and haven't been treating her like she deserves. And she already feels like I don't make her happy because I don't treat her like that anymore. Then she finds out that I looked at other girls and she wants nothing to do with me anymore. This was a one time thing and of course I never plan on doing it ever again, but she won't believe that. My girlfriend is the coolest and funniest girl I've met, but she can get very jealous. I really love her so much and I want to be with her for a long time probably even marry her. So I want to know why I did this and how should I go about getting her back? I want to live with her and I don't want to lose her. How can I explain to her that I screwed up and what steps should I take on showing her that I can be the man she fell in love with? Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you!

11

What Girls Said 1

• No there isn't

What Guys Said 1

• Well, girls overthink everything. She's probably assuming all sorts of shit (true or not doesn't matter) like you are hooking up with the girls you look at, she's no longer good enough, etc. Hell they get jealous even if you just look at porn (even 70yo porn where all the models are long-dead). Really if she's that insecure it sounds like you can get a better one anyway, unless you like it when a girl makes your life a living hell. As far as getting her back dunno, I've never went back to any of my exes, I've simply either just stayed single or went and got another one. She's probably assuming you cheated on her, which is usually unrecoverable since trust is destroyed (even if you didn't actually cheat perception is what counts).