I want my ex to know the way she behaved isn't okay - good idea or not?

My ex broke up with me, no reason was given, for six months she has messed around lied about other guys led me to believe she still loves me and then walked away after behaving really unfairly without giving things a chance - now she won't even be civil towards me and I've never done anything wrong.

Part of me wants to message her and tell her that I dont accept how she's behaved and have no interest in hearing from her again or being friends - is this unnecessary or should I just go no contact and never reply to her again?

174

Most Helpful Girl

• No never message someone who dropped you... they deserve nothing but silence... your silence will speak volumes, trust me... you not chasing her will annoy her more than you sending a message which she will show her mates to laugh at your expense.
    Take the moral high ground and be done with her
    Take it from someone who begged n done what your about to do... why you think I'm givin u advice? Yeah laughed at and humiliated to Fk with her, see urself as the one that got away and you can do better than her, make it ur mission go to gym n improve urself n upgrade- only way is up now

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you gain from telling her that you disapprove of her behavior? If she cared about your disapproval, you wouldn't be in this position.

Learn your lessons from what went wrong, then move forward.

What Girls Said 16

• The fact she behaved that way for so long shows that she doesn't care. You opening that communication to tell her it was wrong really isn't going to do anything except drag her back into your orbit and make it look like you still care.
    I would stop contact and move on. Your time is worth more than what you'll get out of that conversation

• She obviously doesn't care, this would just be wasted effort on your part, and at most give her something to laugh at. She's obviously not a good person, so don't waste your time on her. In fact, block her, because I bet you she'll try to come back when she's done using these other guys. She knows who the good guy is, and you've left the door open for her.

• Contacting her and telling her about her bad behavior will be a total waste of time obviously she didn't respect you at all and you need to have more self-respect for yourself to not give a damn what she has to say in response to your disappointment just move on learn from this experience and live a better life without someone like that

• Wait until she contacts you and then you tell her to no longer contact you If you randomly text her out of the blue, it will make it seem as though you can't get over her.

• Just don't speak to her, and if she tries to communicate with you, tell her you'd rather not be friends or anything

• Drop her and move on with your life. She will get the message loud and clear when you are living a better life without her. The fact that she is still in your head means that she is winning

• I wouldn't say anything at all. Whatever you want to say it doesn't sound like she will care so I would just let it go, can't win with some

• Just go NC and don't reply. If you do, you're just going to add fuel to the fire. Let her go. She doesn't care!

• I think you should shut her down completely. What I mean by that is cut off all communication don't even let her get any more words in. And leave her wondering why you're not being responsive. Just leave it be.

• Meet with her face to face or at least a phone call. Give her specifics on her behavior. Tell her know it made you feel or hurt you. Ask her to listen first and not respond until you are finished. Be civil. You might practice ahead of time.

What you need is closure. So does she for her own growth. Think of this as a last act of kindness towards a woman you care about.

• The nest thing is to delete the number and ask who's this next time she texts.

• Just disappear. Even if you have to change your number to get her to leave you alone.

• Tell her go away

• If this will make you sleep at night I think you should do it. We (girls) forget that guys have feelings too sometimes. Try to tell her exactly how you feel but do not be rude about it. And at the end just say. "Good luck with you life"... it then becomes quite passive aggressive.

• Speak your mind or you'll only have a harder time the next time you meet with her...

• Jake?

What Guys Said 3

• Do not contact her. If she calls, don't take them. Do not return them unless it's a message you need to know (Getting stuff back, you have kids or pets in the game, etc). If you do talk, make it brief. Don't be nasty, but don't give her much of your time... and remember... always remember what this was like, because it's not likely to change (if she tries to get back with you).

She did you wrong, but that happens. Just be glad you found out what she was like before it was too late. She doesn't care enough to be sorry. Not for a while, at least (some people do grow, but it's rare). So don't care enough to give her that real estate in your head.

I had a girl cheat on me. I never called her back to tell her off - she's not worth the head space. Sometimes you're the pigeon, sometimes you're the statue. Do I think she's sorry? Maybe deep down she is... but that's on her soul. Do I deserve an apology? You better believe it. But sometimes you just don't get one... and that is what it is.

I would recommend leaving it in the past and trying to move on. It says more about you than her.

Good luck.

• You sound like a little kid. Forget her and move on.

• no contact