Confused? Do I try and make it work or get rid and try to move on (even though I don't want to)?

Me and someone I am/was seeing (don't even no at the minute) had a massive arguement/heart to heart - he had become very distant with me and every time I asked him he just brushed it off and told me nothing - I then told him I didn't like the way he was treating me, said I deserved better ( I had just found out that he was back on tinder) when I confronted him he then came out with all these issues, that I never suggest places to go out or that I never asked him to my house? And just refused to take ownership/accountability for what he's done ! I feel like he only has these issues because I found out ! Now he's telling me that he doesn't no what he wants (turning it all on me, it's all my fault) I don't no what to do? I don't want to lose him as I never meet people who actually like me ! I don't want to be alone for another 4 years ! I know I sound desperate and sad, and I hate myself for it, but I can't help it !

02

What Guys Said 2

• Ohh the first thing is to stay calm and collected, you might have been alone for 4 years but if this guy liked you there are and will be other guys who like you, how long have you two been together? Cause I think it might not be nearly long enough to be throwing Blame around, in most cases there's not just one party to Blame
    But insisting now out of nervousness would be a mistake on your part, you probably want to know what's going to happen and everything, but trust me, forcing the issue won't help, I don't him or you, but from what I read you both seem good people, but maybe both would be better off if you break up
    I know it sounds sad, but I had a relationship like that, and love isn't supossed to make you feel miserable, take some time to think if this is what you really want, good luck

• It's over. Time to cut your losses and never look back

What Girls Said 0