Contact to be friends?

Hey!
When my ex broke up he said he really wanted to be my friend but wanted me to initiate contact..
its been 2 months and i really want to be his friend, but still have some feelings and want him back a little still.
do you think i should contact him or wait for him to do it?
do you think he will do it if i dont?

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I'd wait for him. this will test how sincere he was about wanting to be friends. After 2 months, I think he's shown he's not considering you as very important, tbh.

• But i told him i couldnt be his friend when he broke up, and he said: Please, tell me if you chance your mind" and cried a lot

• 2 months... he may have been upset at the time, but he sure seems to have recovered from it!

What Girls Said 2

• Why did he leave it up to you to initiate contact? Also it getting back in contact or not would kind of depend on why you broke up in the first place.

• I dont know.. i think he should be the one to contact first, but i think it is because he want to make sure Im over him before we become friends..

He broke jo because he couldnt see a future with me anymore, and broke up now so he didn't have to hurt me later

• Just move on. Dont contact him If that was the reason then you dont need him in your life especially since you still have feelings for him

• no. just don't