Is it good to remain friends with an EX?
Meeting up, texting, calling each other?
Most Helpful Guy
There are lots of people who can be your friends. There are potential problems with trying to remain friends with an ex.
1. One of you is probably hoping for a reunion and being friends just keeps those hopes alive.
2. If you do reunite, you will probably rediscover why you broke up the first time.
3. The one who hopes for a reunion will become jealous when they learn that the other one has started dating again, spent the night with their SO, etc.
4. When you get into a new relationship, your new SO will be suspicious of your involvement with your ex. With some guys, that is a sufficient red flag that they will not proceed to have any relationship with you.
5. What benefits come from trying to remain friends that would outweigh all these potential negatives?1
Most Helpful Girl
Depends on how your relationship ended etc1