Help me does he still love me?

My ex said to me that im not going to expect any feelings from him, othervise what I dont understand is that he act like nothing has happened, and abouw few days ago he asked me how I would go home and I said that I would take the bus and he said that he could take me home with his car..

what does he feel.. I dont understand him.. i always catch him when he looks at me, when he talks to anyone he watch me and look for ny reaction

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't care, he is just getting off on trying to make you jealous and string you along... best bet, get over it and go out with someone who will value and respect you.

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt it. I mean, he told you flat-out that you shouldn't expect any feelings from his end. He might look at you more often than at other people because you did obviously have a relationship in the past so there'll always be some nostalgic moments between you two but he's made it clear that he doesn't wish to be with you.

• Yea I understand. But what you guys dont know is that if he doesn't want something he will show it with his reactions,, i dont now honestly., everything is just to much..

• That's your assumption supported off of nothing but wishful thinking, though. Whereas what he's told you says otherwise- that he doesn't want to be with you.

It sounds like you understand him but are looking for anything to grab onto that would support what you wish were reality (ie. that he DID want you back. Which he's clearly stated otherwise.)

• It doesn't mean he's still in love with you, it means he's happy to give you a ride home.

• But if he said that dont expect anything from me how could he ask for a ride? Thats not normal for us

• He said don't expect anything because he doesn't want you to think exactly what you are, that he is still in love with you, because he isn't. Being nice enough to offer a ride doesn't mean he is still in love, which is why he made a point of saying that so you don't get the wrong idea, like you are.