We cannot have the life we want to live coz reality is a bitch. We do however have great power of imagination. The mind is mightier than the sword.
iv got a life planned out in my head and how I live it and who is in it, what we do and where we go and how time passes... its beautiful. I wish I could describe the colours, scent, taste and feelings... but words haven't been created to describe it yet.
In comparison my life in my head puts reality to shame.. I just wish I could keep my eyes closed and leave/live it that way.
- i do that a lot50%(5)33%(6)Vote12%(1)
- I do that sometimes20%(2)44%(8)Vote75%(6)
- nah there's a difference between goals and depression.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- I dont do that20%(2)17%(3)Vote13%(1)
- its unhealthy. stop it!!!10%(1)6%(1)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Girl
I live in my own imaginary world 90% of the time1
Most Helpful Guy
relationships no, but imaginary yes, as I tend to write stories. In those stories though are reflections of my real relationships. I especially make up stuff in my head as I'm trying to sleep.1