Is it right that I broke up with my boyfriend because I caught his group chat sharing our sex life to his friend in disgusting disrespectful way?

We been together for 10 months, its been good and I never doubted him, I trusted and loved him. He was also loving. We exchanged FB passwords for commitment that we got nothing to hide. Out of curiousity I opened his group chat because its so active. I read the most heart breaking thing to see that the guy you trusted talks to his friends about you as if your a sex object with no feelings. He was also sharing random girls FB ther and they would feast on how they wanna fck her detaily. It hurted me and my trust and what i thought I knew of him broke. I know that if your a real man and love your girlfriend truly you'll respect her in front and also behind her back. He didn't even think about how would I feel. isn't it right that I broke up with him?

Do you think he'd ever actually change like he promised? And would you take him back if he proven after a year?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you know. What do you think? With this particular situation it doesn't matter what we think. You shouldn't have a guilty conscience. Or maybe you should. I don't know. I don't know you like that. "But if don't" then you shouldn't question yourself. If you feel disrespected then you did the right thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is right. He didn't respect your privacy, and your intimate moments with him, he doesn't deserve you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I would've to. I wouldn't like my partner talking about our sex life with anyone, good or bad. It's private.

• Good on you, im glad you found out. He deserves it. What a jerk. Guys normally talk about this but not in this way. About their girlfriends. Poor choice of man for you sorry.

• You did nothing wrong. You were angry

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you did the right thing, unfortunately most men are pigs

• you had the right to do that