Tips On Getting Over an EX?

This is for anyone, name how long you were in the relationship with that person and things you did that helped you get over them... & How long did it take you to get over them? Trying to get some more ideas. Thanks in advance 😊😊😊

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• We've been together for 3 years untill she broke up with me. It's been more than a year since breakup and I'm not over her yet. Has she not been contacting me regularly every month and a half I'd be over her long time ago. Or if I found strenght to block her.

If you want to move on, get him away from you in every way possible (remove anything that reminds you). Burn the bridges and you will have no alternative but to move on.

• I understand completely! I deleted mine from all my social media and about to block his #.. even tho I can still receive texts from him. But he hasn't contacted me. A week and a half after we broke up, I ignored him for almost a month, had 1 day to go. He had a heart attack and his sister asked me to check on him. We started back talking after awhile. Were back laughing and flirting for awhile then he started talking to someone else. Sending mixed signals and finally wanted to set boundaries. So now I'm cutting him off for as long as I can. So hard to do. I wish I would've stuck to not talking to him. But he had a heart attack. I felt bad.

• Distance yourself from them
    Do other stuff

Distract yourself from thinking about it

You'll need time

What Girls Said 1

• Our relationship was just for 10 months but it was serious. We broke up 3 months ago and untill recently we started texting again. I think he has moved on.. or maybe not i don't know. And i still like him. Also i think that i'm recovering because i deleted his photos. But i keep checking his last seen and status😬. Don't do that it'll get worst. Enjoy your time with friends and family. Then you'll forget eventually.

• Thank you so much! And I hope you recover quick! My relationship was 3 years and 4 months and we broke up 3 months ago.. I can't delete our pictures in my phone yet, but I've deleted him from my social media.. I still wanna check in and see what he's doing but I know it's gonna hurt me even more. It sucks, but with time I'll get over him hopefully!

• Yeah sure you will. Watch some comedy movies too.