Have you ever felt so hurt broken that you don't want anybody to date, touch your body, and love someone again?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• No, and you don't. You're just being pethetic. Grow up! If someone shows you love and you curb them, don't complain if no one wants to love you. I think women should grow up and stop acting like children if they want to be taken seriously.

• How about you men stop acting like children. y'all the main reason for our suffer because y'all like to cheat and make fools out of women. Who truly love you but break our hurts. It's always our faults to how the relationship ended. When trying to come up you all want us to be without y'all. Also y'all have another woman you have your focus on.

Most Helpful Girl

• My current situation. I have sex with a friends with benefits since two months but it is the shittiest sex i ever had in my life. Noone can satisfy me as much as my one true love, my ex, who i had to break up and set him free.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I have, thankfully as @Carliexo7 the feeling didn't last forever.

• Yes, but fortunately this feeling doesn't last forever, it will slowly go away. Best of luck x