Why do exes contact you?

I confronted my ex as to why he contacted me

First he seemed shocked I was frosty to his call. I asked why have you contacted me? He said he didn't know why... then he "just wanted to talk to me"

i want on to say how it wasn't fair seeing as he didn't feel the same as me... he said "caring wasn't the issue" to which I replied "but you didn't care enough" he apologised and left me alone

why would he be as horrible to have done that?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Who cares WHAT an ex thinks of you or how he/she treats you? They are an EX. no one has any business communicating with an EX anyway.

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 2

• because once your an ex your not theirs and peoplecwant what they feel is not theirs or like the can't have. Human nature, most want the forbidden fruit.

• Don't know tbh