WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN HE DOES THIS AFTER A BREAKUP?

This guy was obsessed with me when we started talking and always talked about me in his future and even wanted me to meet his mom (he was moving rather fast but i was taking things slow) and told people I was his girlfriend even though we weren't official. We decided to end things over a dumb fight, even though I could tell lately that he hasn't been putting in as much effort as he did in the beginning which made me unhappy and want to end things with him. The breakup was mutual and happened suddenly, but he still tries to keep our snap streaks going, and he even shared a tweet with me on twitter that was kind of an 'inside joke' between us, after we haven't talked for two days. Then at 3 in the morning he sent me a snap of himself with no caption. What does his behavior mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares WHAT an ex thinks of you or how he/she treats you? They are an EX. no one has any business communicating with an EX anyway.

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• People in relationships are going to have fights it's normal? And we ended because of a dumb argument. I only care so much because I still have feelings for him. Just because two people break up for whatever reason doesn't mean they can't/shouldn't get back together? (It does depend on the circumstances though) I just feel like maybe he's being stubborn, or I don't know I'd like to know how he feels but I'm too scared to ask him. Just because two people take a break or end things doesn't mean they're just never supposed to get back together. It's possible to fix things, people do it all the time, no relationship is perfect.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• He doesn't want you to forget him, hence why he is sending you a reminder.

• Could he possibly want to fix things and try again though?

• You could contact him. To be the bigger person and to make contact doesn't mean that you are compromising on the things that you wanted him to improve on. You can still have expectations of him and you're still free to walk away should nothing improve. There is no harm in getting in touch though. Or you could send a snap of yourself to him in reply to his snap, see if that gets any response.

• You're right. Thank you so much for the advice!!

• It does t seem like reasonable or mature behaviour to me.. call me weird but I like talking things out with people

• So do you know what he means by this behavior?

• I'm too scared to reach out to him because I don't know how he feels

• Sorry , this just seems counter-intuitive to me , perhaps I'm just not the best person to advise 😟

• love doesn't work that way, it does not fades in a blink of an eye... no matter what went wrong

What Girls Said 0