Would you still wear something your ex brought you even though things ended on bad terms?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, and if I really felt bad about it, I could always wear it hiking, working on the car, or doing crappy jobs in the yard. Otherwise, if it fits, it's just a piece of clothing. It's the idea that someone thought of you, not the item itself, that mattered. OR... did I miss something in that translation?

Most Helpful Girl

• if it looks good then it looks good. Not much more to it than that

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I still wear some clothes my exes gave me. Actually my wife doesn't know they came from exes. I don't really put much thought into it besides, "This is a nice t-shirt. I like it." I'm not sentimental about where it came from.

• One of my exes worked at a clothing shop and got me lots of clothes. She actually helped me find a style that really suited me well. I like some of them too much to get rid of them.

• Yes yes yes yes

• If it's nice, yeah. If they made it, maybe

• Sure, why not?

• Not if I could easily afford to replace the article of clothing.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope never

• Yeah, why not. It was a gift.

• Yea I would