Ever feel worthless?

my ex ended with me seven months ago, out of nowhere didn't see it coming at all.. she was the love of my life and I did everything for her.. within a matter of weeks she was seeing a guy this new guy who is an ex junkie.. then about a month later she asked me to meet go for drinks etc. we met she told me she still loved me and missed me we slept together etc and I was really keen to see if we could try again... about a week later she changed her mind and told me it isn't what she wanted. I later found out she had been lying about the junkie guy after her telling me for a while they were 'just friends' immediately after that I blocked her on everything and didn't speak to her for nearly two months. She then got back in touch and asked me if we could meet for a drink etc. I did but this time was a lot more weary gave her space didn't push things.. again about a week after she changed her mind told me she didn't see a future and im still pretty sure she's still seeing that guy.

Its left me feeling depressed and useless.. I tried everything I could, never did anything obviously wrong always treated her as best as possible and in exchange she's messed me around and caused me to be depressed for six months.

I can't understand why someone would treat someone like that, someone they were so close to for several years.. its almost like people have no morals and its left me in a state of not even wanting to date again because in many ways she was the one for me and no one seems to compare..

Really struggling any advice or words or wisdom appreciated

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first let me express my empathy for you. People can be rude and there's no excuse for it. She obviously doesn't care to treat you with the respect a person deserves. She comes back because you've in someways have become a safety net for her.

You need to understand that this is a simple case of her insecurities and her lack of self worth. This isn't preventable because that's just how she seems to be programmed. Keep your head up because there are many women out there to give you the time and values you deserve.

Most Helpful Guy

• You really deserve a happy, Loyal romantic relationship bro, always tell yourself that. Let that inept daddy issue go

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sorry that you had to go through that but you need to let her go and stop giving her chances, she's only going to use them to hurt you more, and take this as a positive now you can move on with your life and find someone that loves you equally and would t try to purposely hurt you.

• If she really is your one, get her. That will be the ultimate goal of the universe anyway.
    Words of wisdom
    #DivineWill

• yeah i had some time that i felts like that

• No one seems to compare to someone that you've portrayed as a horrible person? Tell me you don't see that what you're saying makes no sense. You're hurt because you've been rejected, and soon you'll find someone else... Everyone does. Stop going back to her when you know the kind of person she is. You should be relieved, as now you have the chance of finding a truly good person.

• really appreciate your comment, you're totally right but sometimes its hard to not see through rose tinted glasses.. all my friends say the same and tell me I can do so much better, just takes time I guess

• It will take time, but you'll get through it. You have to stop comparing other girls to her, and if you can't help but compare, take into account the things that are better about these new girls as well.

• Thank you

• I know it may not feel like it yet but you are better off Dude... would you rather this have happened after you guys were married and had house and kids together? Look at this as a good thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude block her... she's a bitch and you deserve a better girl how can you fall for it everytime. Believe me you will be much happier with another girl. Dont let her play you like that. Take care