One side love hurt most or breakup?😢?

I faced one side love pain

21

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry about the pain you're feeling. That's part of loving someone unconditionally. As you sign up for happiness, you're also countersigning for pain. I'd say you better move on and remember that there are more fish in the sea.

Definitely, breakups hurt more because (1) it isn't one-sided, (2) you shared love with a person who used to be yours but not anymore in the present and neither it will be in the future, and (3) you'll greatly miss the person.

• thanks but I'm not in pain now I was in pain before a year ago and that time was running like hell

• Breakups hurt 100% more for sure in my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• It all hurts pretty bad mate, I'm sorry you didn't have your love returned.

But for as which hurts more than the other... hm, gonna have to go with breakups. This is due to the fact that when you have someone to love you, and you e experiences what it's like to be loved and cherished and then to have that taken from you... it's like getting a lick of the worlds best cake, but not getting a slice when promised.