My friend is now going out of her way to hang out with my ex's close friend?

Me and my ex broke up 3 months ago and although I'm moving on it's still hard. My friend recently started wanting to hang out with my ex's very close friend, and she is always sending me snaps with him and will sometimes even text me "hey ____ says hi!" and I'm just like okay... I say hi too lol. My ex and I aren't exactly on a great note, so I have been trying to completely get him and the things that remind me of him away, at least for now, and its very hard with her doing that. I told her I don't really know how I feel about she and him becoming so close right away, and she said it's nothing really it just happened because they found a mutual interest but it happened "in bad timing" since me and my ex had just ended. I don't want to tell her to stop talking to him but I do want to tell her to stop telling me every time they talk or she sees him... am I being immature for wanting this?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I never think of EXes or feel any concern whatsoever...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

What Girls Said 1

• No your friend is being immature. I think you should be honest with her about how your feeling and if she doesn't respect your wishes then you should move on from her too