Do guys like when their ex are nice to them is it weird or a turn on?

03
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• its all about being civilized.
    you can either be bitter about it or an adult. id pick being an adult because it will reflect badly on you if you're bitter

• Thats a very good way of putting it being bitter can hurt you too in the long run

• It's turn on. I keep discussing my gf's exes with her

• I am guessing its better to have a nice ex than a crazy ex

• Here I am not allowed to post private message yet

• I think i found you

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 0