I'm deeply in love with a married guy I hate myself that I like him as I'm sick I can't go out I don't have any friends I feel so alone, what can I do?

I feel so alone, I'm sick I can't go out that much , I don't have friends and I love married guy we have been together for 10 years since the week of his marriage but Sometimes I think He likes me , but we can't be together never and ever , we didn't have any relationship and I'm sure we won't , I love him so much that's makes me hate myself , I don't want to think about him anymore , what should I do? I feel so alone

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of allowing your heart and emotions to dictate your choices, decide to end this affair. yes, it’ll hurt. yes, you’ll think about him all the time. but you can be free from the compulsion to see this married man. may you find yourself quickly and free from the bondage of this affair. end your suffering, move forward in freshness and light.

maybe you’ve invested time, emotional energy, or even money in the affair. maybe you hope he’ll leave his wife and marry you... no matter how low yourself-esteem was... you need to move on.

I'm sure many people here will be happy with your friendship (you're not alone)

Good luck..

Most Helpful Girl

• You should move on

What Guys Said 1

• Wait a minute what? He got together with you the same week that he got married? And he's been doing this for ten years? That's one cold guy. You just have to end it and get over it. Like you said he'll never be with you. You need to get a life and some self respect and confidence.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him goodbye. That isn't fair to him or his wife. Don't see him anymore. Go out and meet new people. He is already taken.