I miss my ex and I can't get over her no matter how hard I try?

So my girlfriend and I broke up due to distance changing (she moved from austin to Cincinnati) and me being an ass and her being rude and both of us, stressing out over things in our lives. Well I broke it off with her, and I still have feelings and I've tried to talk to her since and she won't take me back let alone, talk to me without arguing with me. And one day I thought it was fine because she called me after her surgery and told me she missed me. Well long story short she told me not to contact her anymore the next day. And so I sent her a box of all of the things that are hers or reminds me of her. And I haven't heard a single thing back. She also is still friends with my mom and sister on Facebook, and I want her back so badly. I've changed a lot since we broke up a few months ago, and I don't know how to get her back...

2

What Girls Said 2

• Well the thing that sucks is she's got to work on things too. A relationship can't be a one way street. Unfortunately you cannot do much if she isn't willing to give you the time of day! If I were you I would keep myself busy! I would probably send a little message telling her I need to talk to her as well but nothing more until she contacts you! Long distance is super hard, my fiance and I dont see eachother at all during the week but it is definitely not as far of a distance as you guys! Good luck

• Try taking it one step at a time in moving on