Girls, would you kick your boyfriend in the nuts for cheating on you?

Well I decided I'm going to take the majorities advice and I'm just going to cut him out of my life. Thinking about kicking him in the balls has definitely made me feel better but you are all right doing something like that is just not worth it and it's also really mean. Thank you for everyone who took the time to reply, I really appreciate it. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny thought. I can see why you would unless you think he would have you arrested. I have a cousin who cheated on his girlfriend. She slashed his furniture including the waterbed. He lived in an apartment. Oh the mess. I couldn't feel sorry for him. He was an ass.

What Girls Said 241

• No, I wouldn't kick him in the nuts. But I was cheated on a while back, and what I did do was go get all my stuff from his apartment while he was at work the next day (including furniture of mine that he was using)... and I left a big pyramid of dollar store douches in its place.

• That's hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha thanks! It was excruciating to go through but somehow just handling it quickly and with a little humor, and letting that be my final statement somehow helped me get through one of the most painful days of my life. Thank God for dollar stores!πŸ˜‚

• That is considered assault, so, no. Physically harming someone won't change what happened. Also, why stoop to their level?

The best revenge is just cutting them out of your life and being happy. If it makes you feel better, have a talk with them and find out the details. That helps some people. But then, DON'T get back with them. DON'T physically hurt them, DON'T go crazy and say insane shit. Just pack up your stuff, leave his stuff you don't want on his doorstep, and walk out of his life without a word. No goodbyes, f yous, nothing. That's what I did, and, let me tell you, it feels good!

• Never degrade yourself for a man. Violence is never the answer, though I believe in karma and hopefully karma will do you justice. You deserve someone way better than an horrible, pathetic coward who cheats. Stay strong and keep your dignity by walking away, soon he will realise what a total idiot he was.

• Thanks ☺️

• @chick4ever Thank you. Tbh I dont consider myself religious as such but am a strong believer in things such as karma and destiny.

• That's great. Not many people are this way

• Nope. I'd take the high road, walk away and never talk to him again. Except to say hi in passing while with my new better looking boyfriend. Lol.

• No. Dignity, my friend. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. You do that to me, you get not a single tiny bit of further effort or attention. Not worth my time, effort, or respect. I'll put all that back into myself immediately.

• Hahaha nope, I probably wouldn't. I might get mad at him and we'd probably argue (and I might even slap him in certain situations) but that punishment seems a bit excessive. However, cheating is a serious thing and it might kill our relationship, so a break-up is a fair possibility depending on the situation.

• Nah but maybe I'd get a tough friend to tell him to stay the f away from me and threaten with a nut stomping if he didn't leave me alone to move on.

• I would really think hard about doing it.

If it was the first time, no.

If this was a repeat offense, YES, I would kick him in the balls... then when he was laying on the floor, I would keep kicking him in the nuts until he was begging me to stop coz he is sorry.

• so you would forgive cheating if it was the first time?

• @bxchra yes, but only 1 time... one time can be called a mistake, 2 times is planned...

If he doesn't want to be with me, then tell me and we go our separate ways.

• sorry to break it down for you but it's not a mistake, no one orders him to take off his pants and put his dick in a girl's vagina multiple times, if he cheats is because he wants to, and he'll do it more times "once a cheater, always a cheater"

• Yes, I would love to do that but... nah I'd rather soak his PS4 or XBOX in the tub hahahahah kidding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd leave him for doing that to me. And I won't give him another chance if he wants to be with me again. But I'd try forgiving him, but that doesn't change anything

• No, the thought wouldn't cross my mind tbh. Not kicked a guy in the balls (intentionally) since I was like 10.

I'd be angry and probably half arsed hit him (since I'm weak AF). Cry a lot, demand to know why and how it happened. Then figure out what happens next.

• Well I'm a hot head myself so yes, I'd kick him definitely but as he cringes down to grab his nutt I'd punch him in his face.

• Nah... I wanna hurt him mentally. So I'd burn his precious PS4 and all his games, his shoes, and his clothes. He'd cry like a bitch trust me girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ’―

• No, i don't want to touch that dirty thing, i would drag myself on his level SO NO...

• No. I am not the violent sort of person. Also, kicking a man in the balls shouldn't be taken lightly and him cheating on you is not a good enough excuse. It's only ok if you are being attacked.

• No I would not.

• No. I would probably crazy laugh at first. Leave for a week. And then figure out what we are planning to do.

• I don't think I would resort to any violence. I think my main concern would be why he cheated on me. I'd like to know why. I think in a way that would be some sort of closure for me, enough to just walk out of the relationship and never look back.

• No... Well, I can't say for sure what I would do in the heat of the moment. But, if I stayed calm enough to think clearly, I would break up with him and block him from ever contacting me again.

• I probably would want to do that, but in the end I think I would do something different.
    I obviously would break up with him and then I wouldn't talk to him again.

• no; if i did, that would mean i consider violence a normal response. he'd just be out on the street.

• Emmmm actually there's no point of hurting him !! Yes it would hurt like a bitch, but karma is a major bitch , he'll get what he deserves !!

• No...

• Nah, I'd just leave. I mean why invest anymore time or energy on him.

• what the fuck is wrong with all these girls saying yes? since when violence is the answer? we're fighting for equality but with specimens like you we can't get it. So if you're the ones who cheat on your boyfriend, would you like him kicking you in the vagina?

• Honestly, no, that's only temporary pain so it's not worth it. If my boyfriend cheated on me, I'd leave him. I'm too much of a Queen to stoop to his level. And any girl can do better than a cheating boyfriend. So why waist your time?

• Aha, no I wouldn't πŸ˜‚ that would be immature of me if I actually did that. If someone cheated on me, I would want to show them the better side of me and what they missed out on. Hurting them like that would just make me look stupid.

• Haha no, probably not. Even though the douchbag would deserve it, I'm too easy on people sometimes.

• I probably wouldn't do *that* BUT I would yell and slam doors at him.

• Nope! That wouldn't solve anything for me! Id just leave!

• No I'd probably just burn all his things tbh.

• More from Girls
    211