I think my ex has gotten into a new serious relationship. I am dying. Help?

My ex broke up with me just one month ago, and even though i know it is his very right to be with anyone he wants after the breakup, i am torn appart.

This girl that i doubt that he is with, was the girl that he has mentioned few times, and then i confronted him about her, and he told me she's a bitch and stuff..

i dont know how stupid this might sound but i yet didn't recover from the breakup, neither a bit, i was still hoping that he would text me or call me one day, and now i am just so scared that i will see soon a picture of theirs, and i can't help it!!!

PPS in a relationship i have been before, my ex had put a picture on his fb timeline, with another girl, on valentines, just 5 days after the breakup. I can't experience the same thing twice.. i am just so horribly bad right now.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it is completely natural that u still haven't moved on.. try n get into the things u love to do instead of looking for him on fb or other social networking sites.. You have a fear of losing him.. when u hv already lost him.. no need to over think.. u need to concentrate on other things to make ur career n a better lifestyle.. Boys can come n go at the clap of a hand... Career won't!

Other way around.. why would it bother you even when he posts any pics with another girl.. ad u rightly said that it's fine that he is not with u anymore.. so he can do whatever he likes.. but then.. u need to get him outta ur head sweetie.. Focus on ur life goals.. n trust me u will find what better guy in ur life.. n one fine day u will rewind this moment n say to urself.. fuck i did the absolutely right thing by getting out od that relationship.. everything that doesn't kilala u.. acutally makers u strong.. so live ur life like there's no tomorrow.. hav loads of fun.. Feel the chirp of a bird.. beats of music.. rhythms of song.. and live life completely.. grow through it..

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously he's not worth your time nor thoughts. It'll be really hard to get over him but once you do it'll be the best feeling ever. Talk to someone or do something to get your feelings out.

What Guys Said 3

• nothing you can do in this situation. feeling jealous of your ex is natural.

you need to get the strength to get over your jealousy. focus on what exactly makes you feel the way you feel. and learn to get over it by your own or with the help of a few trusted friends.

good self esteem is essential in order to stop the eroding effects of jealousy.
    Good luck...

• you need to calm down first sweetheart... not all lovers are meant to be together... probably you and him weren't compatible... you need to go out and find someone else just like he did... try and get over it , I know it's hard doing that but that's what you'll eventually have to do

• i'm sorry. move on, because, clearly, he didn't think you were worth the down time.

What Girls Said 1

• Just keep your mind bussy with other things instead of thinking him