How do you get back an ex 💦😥?

My ex boyfriend dumped me because we was fighting there where some insecurities in the relationship and inappropriate pics of women parts on his facebook so he dumped me i dont care you are not gonna disrespect me i told him

People how did you get your ex back
Tell me your experience💜💙💚💔😥

Most Helpful Guy

• worst thing you can do is go back to an ex. you gotta forget him and move on

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Nah, just move forward! You will have some obvious trust issues come back. So to spare YOU the WASTED TIME, move on... be friends or friendly if you want but I would not suggest this either.

• If you're still in high school, just leave it behind you. I'll probably be someone better in the years to come

• pray for their better...

• I been praying we get back together💦😥its my second break up i sota know how to cope but tge first was horrible

• Don't do it. Just move on

• Better to leave exes in the past. Believe me, getting back is normally the worst idea ever.

• Ok i just leave it💦💔 ☔

What Girls Said 5

• You just don't drink spilled milk again, or get the garbage you've just thrown in the trash bin, or eat expired food.

Don't get back with an ex. NEVER.

• The best way to get back at your ex is just to get over him. Go do something that'll make you feel good about yourself, take up a new hobby or do your hair and just forget about him. It's the best revenge.

• Thanks love💦😥💔

• you don't. you just move on with your life.

• he will come back if he really likes you

• Depends if he wants to get back