I sent this firm message to my x tell me what u think of it?

I'm the starting fresh username. He is Joel broski. He still hasn't replied

Most Helpful Guy

• The best relationships are those that are creating organically... they just gradually happen.

You are trying to force one; regardless of how he responds (or not), any "relationship" with him will ultimately fail because the relationship did not develop organically.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your being fair. He at least knows where he stands

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Why after? It should be before. It's all a moot point anyway. He's an ex. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Never even talk to an ex

• I want him back though

• If you get him it'll only be temporary. Read my above response again. Stop being pathetic and get over him and get on with your life

• I think he doesn't know how to reply, because he doesn't want to do something and then lead you on. So he cares about you. But might not be ready. The mistake you made is in putting labels. Let things unfold naturally in their own time.

• I read your other questions. wants nothing to do with you. Move on please.

• Lmao wtf is a firm message xD

• Why are you asking or have this convo on pof? And not over the phone or in person?

• Jeez 😳

What Girls Said 1

• How long were you together and why did you break up?