The first time you actually don't speak to your ex for a week is so hard. How do you cope? How do they cope?

We've been broken up since the new year. Since last Sunday I said I'd leave her be and tell her alone, she replied that "I'm not a bad person, but things will never be the same, I went too far (I said some abusuve things in a long text message really nasty things) she said I hope I find happiness. What do I do? I made a promise to her not to text her back and leave her be, normally I break my promises and be texting her 4 days later but I'm trying my best to stick to my word.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It's inevitable you'll miss someone who's been part of your life everyday. You'll feel a sense of loss. I just go to the gym more and keep my mind focused. I spend time with friends. Read, I do anything to keep my mind active. Gradually I think about the person less and less .

Most Helpful Guy

• Keeping busy and always thinking about something else or something positive

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Keep yourself busy by doing things you enjoy doing.

What Guys Said 1

• Go out and talk to people it's not easy man I'm going through the same exact thing