Is it OK to make love someone on the network?

I mean you can have same side effect so why my mom tell me to not love someone I just met on network

23

Most Helpful Guy

• by making love, what exactly do you mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you can never know a person's true character unless you see them in real life situations and circumstances.

You're profile shows you are only 13 , so your mom is just trying to safeguard you and protect you from any potential harm. The internet is a paedophiles and psychopaths hunting ground.

Personally I couldn't fall in love online All you have is messages and phone calls. I don't fall in Iove with just words alone.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• Because there are a lot of weirdos out there. She's just looking out for you.

• could it be possible to look out I mean I don't think that it's legal to look for 19 years old girl !!

• She's your Mum no matter how old you are, she's always going to look out for you.

• well she knows that I was ready to kill myself for who I really love and that he can't believe me !!