Why can't a guy admit that he needs you when he clearly seems too? My ex calls me at 2:30am and asks to sleep on the phone he has a gf?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• 230 am, sounds like he wants to have cake and eat it too. Booty call hour

• I live far away from him can't be a booty call

• then he just wants to talk. maybe he's not over you completely or just needs help

• Maybe he never admits that he needs me but is constantly around

• he's not happy with his girlfriend. He needs you

• Ignore him.. move on, he is an EX.

What Girls Said 1

• he probably isn't getting along with his current girlfriend but seems scared to face it. So he goes to you probably bc when you two were going out you were there for him and he needs validation of his worth which he isn't getting with the current girlfriend. honestly to me its pretty selfish because he wants both you and her but doesn't seem to make much effort with either of you. and to answer your question he's already running away from his current relationship by asking for your time at 2:30 am without consideration that you have your own life and i'm assuming the current girlfriend doesn't know. so he doesn't seem like a person that can stand up and face anything including being vulnerable. seems like an attention seeker to me.