What Do You Think About Pro Wrestling?

I personally love pro wrestling and it is what I want to do with my life. I was wondering what other poeple think of it. What do you think?

• Not an actual sport but deserves respect.
    0%(0)20%(2)Vote25%(2)
  • Stupid.
    0%(0)10%(1)Vote12%(1)
  • Like watching superhero movies.
    50%(1)20%(2)Vote12%(1)
  • Fun.
    50%(1)30%(3)Vote25%(2)
  • Other.
    0%(0)20%(2)Vote26%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• As a MMA fighter, wrestling I pretty ridiculous to me. I can't watch it but if you like it go for it.

• Just a question what about it is ridiculous to you.

• The whole thing. Its completely fake, and as a fighter I just don't get the entertainment.

• I can see that but I've always looked at like a superhero movie and if u look at it from the perspective that it's supposed to be real then it can come off silly.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• It's not bad and it's a sport that deserves respect. I prefer to box and watch boxing. If that's your thing, go for it dude.

• It used to be a lot more fun, but its been very watered down lately

• Some say that I like how it is now. The attitude Era almost went too far at times.

• I'll watch from time to time.

• It's not my thing but if you want to do it go for it man!

• It's not a sport.

They are great athletes though and some really can do shoot wrestling as well.

Basically they're live action stuntmen and character actors. Not my thing but respect what they do it's not easy.