How to get rid of the heart break?

My ex and I broke up six months ago after we've been together for one year and 3 months. I am moving on and I no longer love her the way I used to, but I'm still very hurt and I get a heart ache every time I think about how distant we are now after everything we've been through. All the time I spend with her feels like a waste.

11

What Girls Said 1

• It'll take some time. Don't ignore your thoughts acknowledge them then let go of them. Try to find different ways to distract yourself. When I was going through my break ups I'd find new hobbies. Right now I'm completely redoing my room, trying out yoga, learning new languages, working overtime and creating things. It all has helped me not think about my break up as much and Day by day I think about him less and I don't get sad when I think about him. Time will heal everything but just lose yourself in something for the meantime. Think of something you always wanted to do but never had the time to do it and do it now.

What Guys Said 1

• Time or sex... the amount is dependent on how bad the brake was...