My ex talking to another guy right after our break up?

So my ex started talking to another guy after we broke up is it a rebound or does she really want something with him? She said she knew him for a bit but never talked to him while she was with me cause she respected us but recently I heard the guy goes over every day and they hang out I my self have some friends and I hang out and go out but I'm still thinking of my ex. The other day I was about to have sex with someone but I couldn't it didn't feel right. My question is do you guys think she's the same? Is he a rebound? Or is she really over me? (Btw I asked her why she was talking to guys and she said cause she was hurting)

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to stop thinking about what she may or not be doing or thinking and just focus on you. Thinking about her and her activities and thoughts is not healthy and won't do anybody any good. If you came close to having sex but didn't, just try to grow the relationship with that girl and any other activities you can to keep you busy.

• That's exactly what I tell my self I'm slowly letting go I stopped all communication and going out having fun started new hobbies but at times it gets to me and I just get really upset

• It's going to. That's normal but hopefully if you are staying active and social those moments will become fewer and fewer.

Most Helpful Guy

• agree with the other opinions - hurts like hell but you need to occupy your mind and time with enriching things, gym, music, reading, socializing etc. sleeping around won't make it any easier. Also if she is sleeping with that guy then it very likely won't work out... rebounds rarely ever do. Either way stay cool stay busy and go no contact

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't have to be secretive about talking to him anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably on the rebound. I've been there with a girl that just needed someone to lean on for a while. Lasted but a few weeks. I doubt it will last long.

• That's what I was thinking cause she was going through some major family issues and I wasn't there so I feel like she's had to have someone to give her attention they've been going on for almost a month now or little more