I'm genuinely curious, what goes through a woman's head when she chooses to cheat?

I've done it, not professing to be innocent in any way. I understand my own reasons for choosing to engage in infidelity, but i have yet to understand as to why a woman chooses to do so. Though more accurately, why would you cheat on a man that provides everything you ask for and need. I recently had this happen to me, and i don't know why. I kept her satisfied, i kept her fed and in a home, and i constantly opened up to her and let her know i loved her. I can never know exactly why she chose to, but I'm curious as to what goes through a woman's mind as she makes the decision to do so, to possibly help me gain some perspective. Perhaps i didn't do enough for her, but then I'll never really know, will I? Sorry for the long explanation

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Chances are she might have had similar intentions to what you once had. Or she didn't feel like you were giving her enough. Or she was just a pos too.

Either way, you got what you deserved there, buddy.

• And what makes you think that? Because once upon a time, when i was young and dumb, I made a mistake, so now I deserve to be cheated on by an entirely different person? I accept that it wasn't right, but really, have some perspective. Imagine yourself in the same situation. Would you say the same? And just because 'you wouldn't do it', or some of the other common answers, it doesn't give you the right to say I or anyone else deserves it. Maybe next time think before speak, because you've done nothing but make yourself look like an ass and completely missed the point of the post.

• "when i was young and dumb"
      -That is a lame excuse. Your former girlfriend was young and dumb as well.

"so now I deserve to be cheated on by an entirely different person?"
      -No but you don't really deserve to complain. How am I to know that the girl who cheated on you didn't make a ''mistake'' as well?

"it doesn't give you the right to say I or anyone else deserves it."
      -Neither did your girlfriend deserve you cheat on her but you went ahead and ignored that - all I'm doing now is the same thing - ignoring.

• Karma is a bitch.